Thursday 1 November 2012

Welcome! \(≧◡≦)/

Assalamualaikum and hello peeps! (ノ ̄∀ ̄)ノ


Welcome to our blog! :D 

Yes, 'our' blog, although by the time this entry is written it is only me and me alone who's writing. That lazy unicorn¯\(ºдಠ)/¯

Before I further ramble, let me introduce the writers of this humble blog. Yep, I did mention 'writers' there. You didn't read it wrongly. Two heads are better than one, right? :P

That is us, Nur Amalina and Syahirah Amirah.*thunderous applause in the BG* (Oohhh bajet bajet)

Why do we decided to make a collab blog?
I'm not sure myself but I did remember 'We're simply bored' reason there. :P So why are we collaborating again Sher?

Rin:
Anyways, what to expect from my entries?
Mostly random info, ideas and stories especially about anime and manga. So yeah, expect the unexpected. Whaddya expect from imagination engineers anyways? As for Sher, let her edit this post and write what she wanted to write.

So, that's all from me then. Sorry for the noob entry, I'm new to blog writing. m(_ _)m Wait for Sher's entry, she's a great blog writer. xD
-Rin

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment